- Waterskiing @ Sunday's River -
Book your adventure NOw
Sandboarding Sunday's River
Sandboarding Sunday's River is situated 5 kilometers from the Malaria FREE Addo Elephant National Park and we cater for the adventure traveller visiting Sundays River, Port Elizabeth, Addo, Colchester and the surrounding areas. We cater for fun, sun, adrenalin and outdoors entertainment being sandboarding, water skiing, wakeboarding, tubing, boogy boarding, private river cruises, personalized tours, team building, business tours, international tourists and anyone looking for some fun in the Sun. :).
Click on the book now button to check prices and availability
- Included in the tour is a relaxed trip across the Sunday's River to the dunes
- All the sandboarding equipment is supplied and includes lessons.
- Spectators levy is R150 per person for those who want to watch or walk along the beach.
- Please bring sunglasses, sunscreen, towels, takkies (running shoes or boots, the BIGGER the better) and swimming gear for those who want to swim.
- Discounts for large groups over 10 and we cater for business functions, team building, bachelor parties, etc.
- We also have Water-skiing, wakeboarding tubing, boogie boarding and barefoot water-skiing from 15 minutes - full day adventures
- Call Karl on zero seven one 1856565 to book your tour now.
- Call Kevin @ zero eight 2767 2443 OR Gary Tel zero seven 3701 9128 @ R150 per person min 4
Other activities offered
- New Water Skiing and Sandboarding combination special - 3 hours sand-boarding and 30 minutes water-sports 10% OFF
- Tubing 15 minutes - 30 minutes
- Wake-boarding 15 minutes - 30 minutes
- Water-skiing 15 minutes - 30 minutes
- Boogie-boarding 15 minutes to 30 minutes
- Birdwatching per hour or half day or full day